6th Annual Law Firm Management Conference
Hotel Intercontinental, Moscow, Russia
29-30 November 2012
A conference presented by the IBA Law Firm Management Committee, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum and LegalStudies.RU
Topics will include:
- How should the liberal legal profession within CIS countries be regulated?
- Who should be leading law firms?
- Autumn 2012 – stress tests for law firms
- Managing a multi-office law firm
- Alliances and other models of professional cooperation – case-study of the CIS region
- Knowledge and quality management: what is necessary and what is just nice to have
- Beyond the capital cities: strategies for local law firms
- Multi-disciplinary practices: do they meet expectations?
- Client focus: what are client’s expectations in the changing economic environment?
- What is your niche? Defining exclusive innovative practice and fixing specialised leadership
Who should attend?
Managing partners and lawyers in management, strategic advisers on governance and development, private practitioners, heads of the functionary departments of law firms, public relations and marketing personnel and all those with an interest in the Russian and CIS region.
Please click the following links for further information regarding previous conferences:
4th Annual Law firm Management Conference - read here...
3rd Annual Law firm Management Conference - read here...
2nd Annual Law firm Management Conference - read here...
1st Annual Law firm Management Conference - read here...